Skip to main content

Beautifully Be-You-ti-Full...



How many times have you applied makeup or put on a cute outfit, with the expectations of receiving a compliment? Were you disappointed at all? What about the selfie that you posted on social media, believing that it was the cutest/prettiest/best one you'd ever taken? Did it get as many "likes/shares/reposts" as you'd anticipated? If not, did this effect you personally or decrease your confidence? Well, it's time to change that!

So many times, we depend too much on what other people say about us and whether we are meeting others expectations. It is important to remember to be You, and be ok with who you are. Allow others to see the fullness of who you are naturally, and you will be surprised by the energy you receive from others. 


Today, while not expecting anything from anyone, I received a compliment from one of my co-workers, which domino effected into compliments from others, and it surprised me! Where did this come from? And why was I feeling so weird about it?...

Then, it hit me! I felt weird, because I had not been encouraging myself, the way that I strive to encourage others. 

Be You to the Fullest... Be-You-Ti-Full! 

That's who/what I am, and that comes across so much more beautifully than being anything/anyone else. No makeup, clothing or person could ever enhance what naturally makes me who I am, and you know what??? I thought that was worth sharing :)

Until next time my beauties, I am your passionately driven ChristalNicole...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Ok to Say "Yes" to You...

Everyday, you go to work, whether it's at home or a long commute. You take care of your business. You take care of your family, from your parents, siblings, children and/or grandchildren. Everyone seems to get your attention, except you... Your body aches, from hours of working, tension from stress, and you can't think of the last time you had a peaceful night of rest. Your mind is constantly filled with a list of tasks, none of which include a moment for you. You're tired, but someone else has asked you to assist with a project, and/or you need to meal prep for the week for your family. You only go to the doctor, when you're making an appointment for someone else, once you've finished being both nurse and doctor to your loved ones. STOP!!! You can't go on like this! It's time to take care of yourself too. Why? Well, let's see: Decrease stress, which will also lead to, A healthier life/lifestyle (physical and mental) A sense of life fulfillment, includin...

Smile! It Really Is Good For You...

A SMILE A FROWN                               VS How many times have you been walking down a hallway or into a store, and someone told you to "Smile, it'll make you feel better" (or something like that)? Were you in "one of those moods"? Did you scowl harder, thinking "why doesn't that person mind her/his own business"? Surprisingly enough, whomever that may have been that attempted to encourage you was also looking out for your health! Smiling has been proven to be beneficial to our health in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:           Lower blood pressure Relief of Stress, by the release of endorphins that cause us to be happier A stronger Immune System Aaaaaand, better relationships, which is definitely better for our health than negative ones A little research to back up all of this knowledge that I'm dishing: ...

Color blocking for Him...

Color blocking is an awesome hot trend that, yes, ChristalNicole has written about already. However, I feel compelled to elaborate on how great this trend can look on our guys also.For you guys who love color, this is a great excuse for you to rock it! As seen in the photo above, pairing solids can create a unique and creative look. I've expressed to my females the fact that you can take any two or three solid primary colors and create a "put together" look. It can be as simple as green tee and red pants. For my guys who are a little more "color shy", color blocking can also be achieved with earth tones and neutrals, as seen in Perry Ellis' collection below. For Perry Ellis shopping, check out www.perryellis.com. There's so many tips and so much advice for the ladies. Today, I had guys on the mind. Color blocking - Add it to your style meter guys! As always, I remain your passionately driven ChristalNicole...