Skip to main content

Dear Future Forever Love...

dear future forever love

...And I mean exactly that... Forever...

No, this is not a rant. It is not a blog entry to put anyone down or vent about life, love or the lack thereof. I hope and pray that this entry is encouraging to all who read it and that you share with others for encouragement as well.

Often times, when we have experienced love and heartbreak, everyone seems to have ALL of the advice for us:

  • Don't give up
  • Don't be so hard on yourself (ie, you can't think like that, don't say that, there's nothing wrong with you...)
  • Don't be so hard on future prospects
  • Your expectations are too high
  • You overthink things too much (I get That one a whoooole lot, lol).........
Truth is, no one knows your heart, your pain and/or your desires more than you do. "Heartbroken" is subjective. For me, I have honestly just felt Broken. For you, it may not be so deep, but whatever your level of "brokenness", be strong enough to evaluate your needs for yourself and not pattern them according to what others deem is appropriate for you.

So, what do YOU want? Seriously. What are YOUR requirements for a happy life and/or love? Figure that out, and you will see a definite change in the way that you approach things and how you make decisions.

everything with a high cost doesn't require money

One thing that I can truly agree on (and I've definitely heard lots and lots of times) is the fact that everyone has a past of some sort. That being said, I had to remind myself that I am no less worthy of reciprocal love than any other person with a "different" past. 

Remember who you are. Believe in and walk in your worth. Love the person that you are and are becoming as you incessantly evolve, and while doing so don't settle for anything that you really don't want in your life. You only have one life to live. Try to make the most of your moments.

Dear Future Forever Love... Yes... I Did say Forever.... So I'll wait...

I hope that this entry is uplifting and encouraging to all who read it. Until next time, I am your passionately driven ChristalNicole, seeking to enlighten and motivate...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Ok to Say "Yes" to You...

Everyday, you go to work, whether it's at home or a long commute. You take care of your business. You take care of your family, from your parents, siblings, children and/or grandchildren. Everyone seems to get your attention, except you... Your body aches, from hours of working, tension from stress, and you can't think of the last time you had a peaceful night of rest. Your mind is constantly filled with a list of tasks, none of which include a moment for you. You're tired, but someone else has asked you to assist with a project, and/or you need to meal prep for the week for your family. You only go to the doctor, when you're making an appointment for someone else, once you've finished being both nurse and doctor to your loved ones. STOP!!! You can't go on like this! It's time to take care of yourself too. Why? Well, let's see: Decrease stress, which will also lead to, A healthier life/lifestyle (physical and mental) A sense of life fulfillment, includin...

Smile! It Really Is Good For You...

A SMILE A FROWN                               VS How many times have you been walking down a hallway or into a store, and someone told you to "Smile, it'll make you feel better" (or something like that)? Were you in "one of those moods"? Did you scowl harder, thinking "why doesn't that person mind her/his own business"? Surprisingly enough, whomever that may have been that attempted to encourage you was also looking out for your health! Smiling has been proven to be beneficial to our health in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:           Lower blood pressure Relief of Stress, by the release of endorphins that cause us to be happier A stronger Immune System Aaaaaand, better relationships, which is definitely better for our health than negative ones A little research to back up all of this knowledge that I'm dishing: ...

Color blocking for Him...

Color blocking is an awesome hot trend that, yes, ChristalNicole has written about already. However, I feel compelled to elaborate on how great this trend can look on our guys also.For you guys who love color, this is a great excuse for you to rock it! As seen in the photo above, pairing solids can create a unique and creative look. I've expressed to my females the fact that you can take any two or three solid primary colors and create a "put together" look. It can be as simple as green tee and red pants. For my guys who are a little more "color shy", color blocking can also be achieved with earth tones and neutrals, as seen in Perry Ellis' collection below. For Perry Ellis shopping, check out www.perryellis.com. There's so many tips and so much advice for the ladies. Today, I had guys on the mind. Color blocking - Add it to your style meter guys! As always, I remain your passionately driven ChristalNicole...